Saturday, July 5, 2008

It has been a while

It has been a while since I have blogged. I have so much to say. Well, I have been on a roller coaster ride of emotion in the last couple of months. I started seeing my grief counselor again and she has been such a huge help. And I know I have many people who love and pray for me daily.
My counselor is great, she helps me to see things that I would not see otherwise. She totally understands me and where I am in this process because she has been there too. She lost a child also so she knows how I feel.

I am going through a time where God just wants me to be still. It has been a great journey learning new characteristics about God that I knew about Him but have never personally experienced.

I have learned the Love that He has for me I can not even begin to wrap my brain around it! As I go through the grief of my little Hunter I have sought the Lord for comfort and new eyes to see me through this process. And as He, Himself says, ask and you shall receive!
He showed me how much He loves me in a new and amazing way, and that He loves my little Hunter much more than I could even imagine, which is hard for me to grasp because I cant imagine anyone loving him more than me. But He does!

My little Hunter was a special little guy, I find out a new way that he touched lives everyday. It is such a comfort to know about him from a life changed.
One of those lives I knew he had changed but I did not know to what extent. Chelsie my sweet baby girl has been changed for eternity because of him! My baby girl got baptized on June 22nd and as we went through the process of telling her testimony, she revealed something that did not know until now! My Hunter was the reason she asked Christ into her heart!
So just think about the lives that you encounter on a daily basis, are you changing their lives for the better?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beuatiful testimony- I am so very touched! I do not know what to say about your loss except I am so sorry. But I am happy for you that wonderful things are coming from it like your daughter's faith in Christ! What a wonderful thing!!! My prayers are with you and your family.
Sent with much love, Leslie

Rachel said...

I wish I could have known Hunter, but I am so thankful to know all these beautiful lives he's touched. In that, his life has touched mine very deeply too. I am so thankful for you and your family. And speaking of people's stories, we need to continue having people from group share their testimonies each week, don't you think?